Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Miracle Twins
I tried guys.
Dylan O’Brien photographed by Ben Weller for Teen Vogue.
do you know how difficult it is to feel secure in your looks and personality and overall self when absolutely no one has ever shown any interest in you whatsoever like yeah you shouldn’t base all of your self-confidence on other people but still there’s like always that irritating little voice inside of you that tells you that you’ve never been worth a second glance or getting to know for anyone and you can try to ignore it all you want but it’s still there
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.—Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via krakenguts)
Since Johanna Mason was the only living female victor of 7 for the Quell, I would like to think that when they called up “Ladies first” she just stomped over, grabbed the piece of paper herself and shouted “GEE I WONDER WHO THE FUCK IT COULD BE? HOLY FUCK BALLS IT’S ME I’M SO SHOCKED” and the Peacekeepers have to drag her away from the microphone